Riverfront Fishing Cottage
$290 per night or $1775 per week plus tax
$200 refundable damage deposit
$125 Cleaning Fee
3 night minimum stay
No Pets, No Smoking
- Kitchen fully equipped – Bosch gas range, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, disposer, chef’s cookware, paper towels.
- Great Room – gas log heater, flat screen television, DVD, WIFI.
- Master Bedroom – Tempur-Pedic queen mattress, fresh linens, opens onto lower deck overlooking the river.
- 2nd Bedroom – Tempur-Pedic extra- long twin beds, fresh linens
- Laundry – stack Whirlpool large capacity washer dryer, laundry detergent.
- Bathroom – walk in shower with vertical spa exact temp shower system, soap, toilet tissue and hair dryer.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- Exterior – screened porch overlooking the river with wood burning fireplace, open deck with Lynx professional gas grill, teak dining table . Firewood provided
September 2nd, 2014
“Great cottage, nicely decorated and furnished, and it is off of the beaten path! The gurgling and babbling of the creek drowns out most noise and stress, cant wait to book it again”
-Robert, Raleigh NC
June 26th, 2014
“You can’t ask for more than this cabin provides. We had the beautiful waterfall and stream to explore during the day and then listen to the sound of the water as we ate dinner on the porch or out back each night. You are close enough to Brevard and Asheville for day trips, and Mr. Jim put us in touch with fantastic guides for waterfalls and our first fly fishing experience. Patches (the neighbors lovely setter that came for visits) was a great companion too making us feel right at home! We can’t wait to return and highly recommend this cabin to others!”
-The Newlyweds, Charleston SC
September 6th, 2013
“Where can you go to unwind, forget your troubles, fish, and immerse yourself in total escapism? Give up? Riverfront Fishing Cottage, of course! What a royal treat! When you arrive and walk into the cottage, you immediately know you are home. Your body sends signals of pure relaxation. The kitchen and sitting area are designed to announce to you to relax. The commanding view of the French Broad river adds charm and brings pleasure to the eyes. The bedrooms continue the concept of total relaxation and the bathroom…oh my gosh! Such luxury! But, for my family and me, we lived on the screened porch. We played games, read, slept, and just enjoyed our surroundings! Your heart will melt at the sounds of the rushing water and birds singing. Calgon has nothing on the relaxation schema when you compare it to Riverfront Fishing Cottage. Thanks to the owner for the love and care and for providing the Cottage as a well designed retreat for us souls out here in the world. My family and I highly recommend the Cottage to anyone interested in a relaxing vacation, family retreat, or friends fishing adventure. You won’t be disappointed. The owner lives up to the Cottage’s advertisement in spades and is very accommodating. We enjoyed all aspects of Brevard, Rosman, and the surrounding area. Special thanks to Davidson’s River Outfitters, who provided us with great support as newbie trout anglers. This vacation was extra special because we made wonderful memories during our week’s stay! Awesome!”
-Pam, Wytheville VA